Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 9 months my moon!


If I could eat the moon with a spoon,
I know it would taste like you.

If every star was a fine tuned guitar,
You'd be all of the songs up there too.

If the great big sun was a big ball of fun,
It would be boring without your light.

And if this spinning earth hadn't seen your birth,
Then nothing would be quite right.

You aren't just my smart, silly, sweet special son,
You're my food and my music and all of my fun.

You aren't just a normal nine month old boy...

You're my everything.

You're my life.

You're my joy!


Happy 9 months Radar... longer on the outside, than on the inside!!!

Buenas noches mi luna!


Love,
Mommy


This sentimental post is brought to you by Wordful Wednesdays!!!

4 comments:

Sweet Annabelle said...

Such an adorable little boy! Great photos!

Lali said...

Wow! 9months!!! He is so big and beautiful. I love the poem too. Happy birth-month-day Radar!

Anonymous said...

RAFITA..
FELICES 9 MESES..
WE LOVED U
ABUELITO...ANGELA,,,MIME

The Floyd Family said...

awe....cute pictures. Love the one of him smiling showing off his pearly whites! 9 months already...crazy!