Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tia Marco

Just a quick shout out to wish Marco a super happy 32nd birthday! In your honor, I quickly went through my picture folder to find a couple of my favorites...


Oh, sorry... those are a couple of my favorites, but in a laugh when you stub your toe kind of way. How about this one?


But seriously, we love you and can't wait to see you this coming weekend in the city of brotherly love!!!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

ps - Antonio finally posted on his blog... and he renamed the blog "Andronio Uno's blog"... love it!!!

7 comments:

Lali said...

Yah! Happy Birthday Marco!!! I personally love all the photos! :)

Tia Sara said...

Feliz cumpleanos Marcela! Wow, 32?

Marco said...

I personally think the breastfeeding photo is quite flattering, less so that second one... Thank you so much for shout out. This will be the 2nd best 32nd birthday ever!

Radar's Mom said...

The best 32nd birthday ever will be when I finally turn 32... but that's some years off yet, so let's not hold up the fun!

Dardo said...

Yo Marco, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Rafael is one of the best cousins of all time!

PS There is no stopping this meme!

Marco said...

Thanks Dardo, someday I'd like to finish and there is no question that Rafa is the best one, but he's clearly well into his mid-late-early thirties by now, so I'm not sure I understand your point...

PS ?

Radar's Mom said...

Marco - you did better than me in understanding Dardo's post. I think he may have added one too many splashes of rum to his smoothie before typing!!!