Saturday, September 5, 2009

In case you were worried...

Hi everybody! I thought I'd post something in case you were worried because bad mommy hasn't blogged in a few days (she's been sick and busy)...

...you know, you might have thought that I'd been thrown into some prison camp...

Well, rest at ease! I've just been busy too (but not sick since mommy says I suck out all of her boob juice immunity for myself and don't leave enough for her to fight off her own bugs... too bad!) Anyway, today I went to my friend Skylar's first birthday party!!!

I palled around with my buddies...

I spent some time with pretty girls (I really wanted to grab Mackenzie and slobber all over her, but I was too shy!)

And of course you guys remember my buddy Omar... well, he and I played some ball.

All in all, I had a blast and I told mommy that I want to throw an even bigger bash for my first birthday in just a few months. But she seems to think it's silly to throw a party for a first birthday... maybe you guys can talk some sense into her! Maybe you guys can all come too!


Lots of love,
Radar

PS - This is what Fanny looked like when mommy got home last night (actually, this is what she looked like after mommy cleaned her wound and put on some medicine). Maria told mommy that she was never out of our sight, so it's a mystery. Actually, I know exactly what happened but when I tried explaining nobody listened (or maybe they just didn't understand... they're kind of dumb.) Poor Fanny!!!

4 comments:

Stefan said...

WHat happenend to Fantango?????
BTW: Let me know when the house is bug free again...so I can stop by...

Channel Swimmer said...

It looks like poor Fanny had an itch on her nose and scratched it a little too hard. Sneakers has done that too, poor baby.

Marco said...

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww Radar is so adorable playing with his little friends!

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww poor little Fanny! I hope you get better soon. You too Mommy so Stefan can visit.

(If it makes you feel better, fate is going to totally bite me in the ass, and I'll die of the swine flu.)

Marco said...

Titi, since your going to be in townish, why don't you come on down to Viviana's house the 20th at 11 am for a September Birthday party honoring Vivi, Tia Sara & myself... Other Sept. honorees are welcome Viviana says.