Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not really an Ace of an idea

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

I mean, Radar was entertained and it made for a good photo op.

But then about 45 seconds into my good idea, Radar started to eat the Ace of Clubs!

The deck of cards was already ruined, but I had to take them away from Radar because it quickly became clear after Radar used his chompers to tear off a piece, that the Ace (and Queen and even the deuce) was a choking hazard. I couldn't really take pictures of the aftermath of me taking Radar's fun new toy away since I was fighting to restrain a screaming, angry, writhing little boy. Radar WAS NOT happy that I had stolen his Ace (these could be early signs of a sore loser... watch out dominos players!)


But finally, after stripping him down and introducing yet another new toy, Radar snapped out of his tantrum and all was well again in Casa Pazos. And this second idea turned out to be a much better one - there's no way Radar can get that baby caught in his airway!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

At least he eats the good cards; he has taste.

Anonymous said...

TITI,,,
PUT HIM A KNEE PADS...HE JUST GOING AROUND THE HOUSE,, I THINK HE LIKE IT. YOU CAN TRIED.
LOVE
ANGELA ,,,,NANA

Tia Sara said...

@ Angela
That way he can eat the kneepads also ;-)

Radar's Mom said...

That's funny... I actually saw kneepad/leggings for babies when I went shopping last weekend and I didn't buy them because I thought to myself... "oh hell, Radar will just take them off and eat them!" Great minds think alike!

Tio Miguel said...

Titi, Radar's reaction to the deck of cards is an obvious indicator that he has an interest in Poker. You should let me take him away for about 20.3 years of training and I'll have him ready for Vegas.

Love,

Tio Miguel