Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What goes up, must... well, you know

"Hmmm... wonder what this is... wonder if I can eat it?"

"Oh, hey... I didn't see you there..."

"I was thinking... do you guys want to see a cool new thing I do?"

"Yeah? Ok, drum roll please..."

"You know how I showed you that cool trick where I climb up the stairs?"

"Well, I got to thinking about physics in general and Newton's law of gravity specifically... and it occurred to me that if I go up, then...."

"I MUST ALSO GO DOWN!"

"Ok, so I'm still kind of working on this one... but not too bad, don't you think?"

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Abuela said...

I sense the making of a baby reality show, along with eating worms and poop smearing. Also, such could be kept in perpetuity-you know-as blackmail behavior modification when they become teenagers.

Lali said...

Oh Newtonian physics... Radar is so smart! I love him so so so much. I am so excited to see him!

Lori said...

Hmm... I think we may need to have another "World's Worst Mother" contest. Letting your baby fall down the stairs just so you can take a picture? That's right up there with leaving your kid at the store or getting your brother drunk so he'll sleep! Poor Radar. I think he should come live with me where he'll be safe.