Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another contest maybe?

I was thinking that maybe I should have another contest being that it's almost Halloween and being that the blog's all decked out in spookiness!  


Anyone who wants to participate just needs to e-mail a picture of their costume this year (adults, kids and pets all allowed).  Depending on how many I get, I'll either post them all or I'll post a few of my favorites for voting.  

The winner will win a winkflash puzzle with their winning picture!  

Entry deadline will be Saturday so that we can post the pictures for Halloween and start the voting.    As always, if no one else enters, I'll post a picture of Fanny and Radar in their costumes and they'll have to duke it out between the two of them!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Jenna said...

What a fun contest!!! I will send Logans pic but probally late. I make him wait until halloween as the costume sually doesnt come off for a while, he loves dressing up!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN,, RAFITA,,,,
LOVE,,,,U

CAN WE SEE U , WHIT YOU NEW HALLOWEEN CUSTOM.

NANA