Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fort Radar

Well, today Radar is 9 months and 3 weeks old. Sorry Mom... this little guy who can stand up with the best of them, just isn't interested in taking those first steps quite yet.


See, the thing is, if you've got lots and lots of stuff to do around the house, it makes more sense to use tried and true methods of transportation, like climbing and crawling, and leave the experimental stuff to an off day.

So, even though walking is off the table for today, the good news is that Radar was able to get all of his work done. Today's task was to check the status of all of his secret forts.

Fort Mircrowave Cart

check!

Fort Entryway Table

check!

Fort Radar and Fanny Bin

check!

... and lastly, Fort High Chair

check!

All is in order and we can now move on. Tomorrow is godmother Gail's guess day... let's see what Radar decides!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - When Serena came to visit, she dubbed our family "Christena and her many small mammals". Well, it isn't often that I can get all of the small mammals in one picture frame, so I thought I'd post it!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Go Radar! Today is the day! I know you can do it. I can't see how it is possible that you get cuter every day! Hugs and kissed from da godmother!
Love to you, your mom and your four legged friends!

Anonymous said...

No need to hold off on my account Radar. You go ahead and keep your 2 o'clock appointment with Gail. We love you guys... Marco

Tia Sara said...

The reason I picked 11 months, is that I know that if a baby crawls well, he is super confy with it, why walk? Hey Titi, today is Andres' birthday (your cousin, not my husband) Why don't you have a shout out for Andronio Dos!