Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

10:10pm update... A great night!! We ran out of candy and had to give out coins, a German hid in the bushes while another greeted the kids in the fog and the banana dog chased fireworks. But now I'm pooped, Radar's sacked out, so I'll have to post pictures tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!!!!

___________


We've received some contest entries that range from the realistic to the bizarre!! I'll post those before I go to bed along with any others I receive before then. As for us, we're ready for any little creatures, characters or kings that show up at our front door!!!

Spiders and bats and skulls, oh my!

Wizards and witches...

And Little Red Riding Hood with her grandmother... I think!

And, of course, a tombstone for good measure!

But despite all the spookiness on the outside of the house, I can't say the inside is quite a scary... slippery perhaps... like a banana...

... and green, like a frog...

So we'll just leave you with a quick "Happy Halloween" for now! We'll be back later.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULL FROG...
I LOVE FROGS,, HAVE MANY IN MY GARDEN,,,

LIKE KERMIT THE FROG????
DARWIN THE FORG????
RAFITA THE FROG????

FUNNY THE FROG????

NICE DECORATION, OUT SITE.
LOVE
ANGELA

Marco said...

Yes, the decorations were outta sight. And I'm really impressed with Angela's knowledge of 70's hippy jargon. I have photos of Sebastian, Nolan, Carly, Xavier and Frank however at this time I'm having technical difficulties. Its like the llama photos all over again. I'll see if Frank can help out tomorrow.

Little M and Baby G said...

Great costumes! I love the froggy and the banana!