Saturday, October 24, 2009

Humorless

Poor Radar is still fighting off this stinking virus. I was holding him this afternoon, cuddling to try to make him more comfortable and he barfed on my shirt. I tried to humor him this evening by putting him in his bag and swinging him.

And it wasn't that he didn't like it. He just didn't laugh like he usually does. But who can blame him for losing his sense of humor when his fever crept up to nearly 104 this evening.


It's no fun to be sick! I'm off to cuddle the little monkey now... it's the only way he's getting any sleep and if I have to, I'll hold him all night. My poor, poor baby.


I'm hoping tomorrow will bring happier and healthier news!

Lots of love,
Radar's mom

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

:-(

The Floyd Family said...

His poor face looks soo sad! Get better soon Radar:(

WV...FAMILY said...

our..RAFITA.

IS SO SO SAD.. MOM TAKE CARE OF HIM.
GET BETTER SOON. WE WAIT, TIL SEE HIS BEAUTIFUL SMILE AGAIN..
LOVE U.

GRANDPA..ANGELA,NANA,,MIME AND BARACK MOJITO.
WE SENT U A PRESENT, TO GRANDMO'S HOUSE..

Jenna said...

Thats a sad , sad, face! Poor guy