Monday, October 19, 2009

Training Grammy

Hi everybody!
Guess who came to visit?
That's right... My Grammy!

So, I thought...
let's take a picture together Grammy.
But I think she's new at this...
So I'll train her.
I have LOTS of experience!


Lesson #1
Don't drop me.


Lesson #2
Smile.
Geez Grammy... it's not that hard.


Well...
this will have to do for now.

Not to worry though. Grammy will be back in less than 2 weeks for Halloween and I'll give her another lesson then.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

1 comments:

Dardo said...

So how will the first step prediction contest work. Jenna guess 10 months 3 days, and Radar is 10 months 4 days. But if he walks tomorrow, she'd still be the closest. Do you only win if you guessed exactly?

so what will Radar's first Halloween costume be? He might be too big for this, but I'm a fan of Lobster babies.

http://kecute.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/baby-lobster.jpg