Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unkl Stefan

We had a nice surprise this evening when Unkl Stefan dropped by with dinner and we caught up over a couple of beers. Just as he was leaving I snapped a couple of shots with Stefan and the babies. Now, most of you know Stefan, but for those who don't, he is a 40 something bachelor with no kids and fondness for breast and bottle that puts Radar to shame. Despite that, he seems pretty at ease with a baby in his arms...


But today's question is... Does Unkl Stefan seem more comfortable with one baby than the other? Feel free to register your guess over on the sidebar for today's poll!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Can you say "J&J commercial"?

1 comments:

Lali said...

Hi Unkl Stefan!!! I voted... but I won't say my vote. :)

So a J&J model! Beautiful!!! I love him so much!

Love, Lali