Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun with photo editing

Today was a super busy day... it wasn't supposed to be, but you know how that goes. We got a last minute invite to an 11am birthday party for one of Radar's little girlfriends, so we had to set off at 9am to run errands and shop for a gift. In all the hubbabaloo, Radar never got his morning nap and as a result he was the grumpiest kid at the party. Oh well.

When we finally got back home, Radar took a monster nap and it gave me a chance to fiddle around with some of the pictures from the party... I had so much fun playing with the colors and I think I'm hooked! Ok, so maybe some people have super sophisticated editing software that lets you do this kind of stuff with three clicks of the mouse... But I have free software and it's not so easy. Let me know what you think!!!!

This is Thatcher whose eyes couldn't be more blue if you poured a bunch of ocean into them.


The Tasmanian Devil thinks that Skylar is pretty in pink.


Radar's red shirt matches his mood.


This is Belah, the birthday girl who stole Radar's red sippy cup which only worsened his stink pot mood!


And this is handsome Nicholas who I believe stole someone else's sippy cup.


Anyway, I had fun and that's what it's all about.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

0 comments: