Sunday, November 1, 2009

Most Realistic

Well, we still have a few entries dribbling in, so I didn't want to ice anyone out of the contest just yet. Instead, I noticed that we have a few categories and I thought I'd choose a few from each category so that we can vote and give more prizes out!!!

For tonight, we have the category of "Most Realistic!" And our contestants are...

Pancho as... himself.


The Channel Swimmer as... an angry feminist.


Radar's Mom as... a bull market.


Please register your votes on the sidebar and we'll have more contests in the coming days in our other categories.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

Tia Sara said...

I should have voted for Pancho, but I'm a sucker for bulls, what can I say.....

José Francisco said...

Titi, you did not name my pic right...I am battered husband!

Radar's Mom said...

Pancho... as I said... you are yourself!

Channel Swimmer said...

It looks like I beat up Pancho! He's a man, and that makes me angry.

Radar's Mom said...

Kimberdoo... you are soooo funny! Angry... but funny too!