Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Wordful Wednesday

"What a cute little girl you have," says the stranger.

"He's not a girl," says the mother.

"What kind of mother would do that to her son?" thinks the stranger.


"Hey, that Merbaby has three arms!" comments another stranger.

"His grandmother was an octopus," says the mother.

"What kind of mother would say that about her son?" thinks the stranger.

Love,
That kind of mother and her Merbaby

This entry was brought to you by another Wordful Wednesday.

8 comments:

blueviolet said...

You made me laugh! Very cute and funny.

Carolyn G said...

OMG he is so adorable - mermaid body and three arms and all!! LOL

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

lol - adorable :) I love those cut out pictures!

My daughter is mistaken for a boy frequently (and so was my first daughter when she was younger) because I love to dress her in blue - it brings out her blue eyes.

Little M and Baby G said...

that is one adorable merbaby!

Anonymous said...

Wait until his arms can reach around....

Channel Swimmer said...

No need to socialize Radar to conform to stereotypical gender roles. Bravo!

- The angry feminist

Xmas Dolly said...

He's a Merman that's why! What kind of lady can't smile at a cute baby boy? My baby boy had blonde hair with locks & I couldn't bring myself to cut them until he was 3. He's now going to be 37 Dec. 23rd. I'd like to see somebody call him a girl NOW! I am your latest follower. Won't you stop by me if you have time to become mine?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw something you posted on another site about approaching 40 and buying 'a vial of biodad'.. haha, it made me laugh. anyway, just out of curiosity, are there are any awkward moments you experience with families, parents, grandparents, etc etc when you tell them you went to the sperm bank? Just curious -and I hope that doesn't sound insulting, it is not my intention.