Sunday, December 27, 2009

He's 90% afterall

All this recent obsessing about Radar registering a 20% on the stupid height chart has been totally misguided. And I hold myself accountable for not paying closer attention. But even a dunce like me eventually gets it when the obvious is placed right under her nose, then she's slapped across the face with it and finally head dunked into a barrel of it!

And what, you ask, finally led to my great epiphany? Well, the real Epiphany isn't celebrated until the 12th day of Christmas, so I guess I was lucky to have mine on Christmas night. When the sun went down, we went out in search of Christmas lights because we thought Radar might get a kick out of them (he's a BIG fan of lights). And we were right!!! He was in his element.

Take this house for example...

Radar jumped right to action without any prompting...

... he seemed to know all the ins and outs of this little village... how could that be since he'd never been here before?

And finally it hit me! Of course he's been here before!!! And he isn't a 20% on the growth chart... at least not when you use the correct chart! See, if you measure him on the "Christmas Elf" chart, then he's a whopping 90%!!

Lots of love,
Titi and her Christmas Elf

4 comments:

Jenna said...

What a happy boy!!! He is too cute! A very cute christmas elf indeed:)

Anonymous said...

LOOK LIKE HE'S SO , HAPPY AND ENJOY HIS FIRST. CHRISTMAS, REALLY??

Lori said...

The pictures are great! Love his eyes in the Christmas glow of lights. Bodey loves lights too. Car rids are always full of screams of delight with every passing decorated house and truck. Bodey loves the semi trucks! Hope you are enjoying your holidays. Much love to you as always!
Lori
P.S. Thanks for the story of the duck child. My dreams have been more scary. Just last night I had a horrible dream about giving birth and there was a very deadly problem with the baby's kidney. Reality meeting dream world. Anyway, your birth dream made me laugh! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

TMI, I am glad that I never remember my dreams! ;)
BTW My dream would be Fantango doing in 2010 what she initially was supposed to be doing :) Uncle Stefan