Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NY

Guess where I spent the night last night?

That's right!

NY

And despite all the anxiety leading up to it...

despite all my worries about how much I'd miss Radar...

and how much Radar would miss me...

I was fine!

Radar was fine!

How's that you ask?

Well, the thing is that...

That's right... I love being NY!

What? That doesn't make sense?

Well, you know how greater powers (my boss) itervened and postponed my trip to Cayman last week?

It seems that even greater powers (mother nature) intervened and cancelled my flight to New York yesterday.

Since I didn't find out about the flight cancellation until the middle of the afternoon, it was too late to get on another flight that would get me to New York in time for this morning's meeting.

So...

I spent last night NY...

"Near Yummy"


I was happy...

I think Radar was happy too...

really happy!!!


So, sooner or later I will have to leave Radar for a night or two...

but NY...

(not yet)!!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - I'm not sure what this is about, but last night Radar discovered that his Pooh Easter book has a handle and after that, he started carrying it around like a purse. Hmmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we wish you,, a HAPPY TRIP..
OK,,,,ENJOY THE TIME WITH YOUR RAFITA,,,

LOVE,
HUGS FROM MADRID
DAD.ABO AND ANGELA, NANA

Lali said...

Radar's purse is so cute. What it means is that he is ready to start going to school. It is like a messenger bag full of books.

Lucky lady! Let the NY continue...

Kisses,
Lali

Anonymous said...

I am glad for the second fiddle too....but she faked being sad when I picked her up Tuesday...
Uncle S