Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tired of the spotlight!

I think my little Superstar has just about had it with having his picture taken every single time he does anything at all...

I mean, come on... he can't even hang out on mommy's lap without her pulling out the big black machine that goes flash and that he's not allowed to touch. That's ridiculous!



But mommy is going to New York on Monday and will be spending a night away from her monkey for the first time, so she's gonna need lots and lots of pictures to get through. And she happens to think that Radar is Superstar cute even when he's disgusted, so too bad kiddo!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - the winner of the New York Palance slippers is.... ME!!! I'll admit that the pictures I posted did not give much of a hint as to what Radar had nearly chewed to pieces. But it was hard to get a picture that was a little more revealing without being totally revealing... one of those all or nothing things I guess. Anyway... here's the answer!

2 comments:

Lali said...

Superstar Radar.... the pictures are not going to stop any time soon.

Love your pants Titi!

Poor remote! I thought that was what a teething ring was for...

Channel Dropout said...

We have a remote that looks just like that! Only Yogi ate it.