Friday, January 15, 2010

Trisomy 18

Let me be clear... I don't like Chase as a bank. I used to bank with Washington Mutual and they were gobbled up last year by Chase.  I consider them to be one of these wicked giant banks that don't have a heart and pay their executives gazillion dollar bonuses while screwing the pooch.  I intend to take steps to switch most of my banking to a community bank over the course of 2010.

But that doesn't mean that I don't want Chase to pay out $1 million to a charity that I hold very dear to my heart. I'm not sure if you have to be on facebook to vote, but it seems not. If you watch the short video below, it has a link to voting for Trisomy 18 in the Chase Community Giveaway Challenge.  I would really appreciate your vote!



Lots of love,
Titi and Radar (and Bennett)

1 comments:

Tia Sara said...

fyi I did have to go in through facebook and become a fan of chase charities before I could vote.