Friday, January 15, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture?

Is it that Radar is wearing pink diapers?

Or is there something even more serious?

Like the lock not being secured on the kitchen cabinet that has all the booze?

Hand prints on oven door?
Hmmmm?

I just can't seem to pinpoint it!
Anybody?


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Can you say "creative solution to horrible diaper rash"? If you have trouble with that, can you say "who's poop is that on the floor?"

5 comments:

Jenna said...

That is a fantastic idea for diaper rash, and I must say that is one cute bum!

Anonymous said...

Did you really put that diaper on him? I am glad it ripped off...but I see already some signs off....O.k I stop right here.... but I see some (actually nowadays 'almost' normal) tendency.... not going further... but I know you will love your son, what ever happens...
Uncle Stefan

Frank said...

Pink full moon undergarments? What a great idea for Valentine's Day! At least they're not Sponge Bob, that would be a little gay.

Little M and Baby G said...

you got to do, what you've got to do!
I hope it helps!

NANA said...

for DIAPER RASH,,
USE A 1/4 CUP OF WATER, AND CORN STARCH,MAKE LIKE, PASTE
AND PUT ON HIM,,,,AND YOU SEE,,


HOPE THE BABY BE OK, SOON,,