Sunday, January 3, 2010

Year in review

It's been a while since I've posted and I guess it's a good time to look over this past year. 2010 started off with a bang!!! We had gone to sleep at 9:30pm and were jolted out of our sleep by the fireworks. We went outside and Radar pointed up to the sky and screamed with delight. And that was the highlight of our year. From that point it just got harder!!! The stomach bug that plagued Radar at the onset of the year never really went away. In fact, we were up at midnight last night cleaning baby, mommy, sheets and pillows just enough to be able to get back to sleep. Radar acheived so many new milestones... learning how to scroll through the directory on my cell phone and crank call people, and so much more. Best of all, separation anxiety kicked in with a lunatic's vengence! Radar would start crying every single time mommy wasn't holding him or if mommy tried to cook or blog or go to the bathroom. That made things tough, but somehow we got through and happy times also abounded!!! All in all, I think that we'll look back on 2010 and remember it as a very busy year!

Oh shit - it's only January 3rd!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

Some pictures from our 2010

3 comments:

Marco said...

Aw, look at the little naked boy all peacefully asleep in the not blustering, windy, freezing cold climate down there. Get well soon baby Radar!

Lali said...

Hehe, what a good review! Feel better Radar! I didn't get a crank call... or a prank call.

I love you so so so much.

My back broke a few days ago and I can barely move... ouch.

I am going to send you a facebook message, keep an open for it!

Love,
Lali

Anonymous said...

Radar is the cutest baby boy on the planet. Get well Radar.
Gail