Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doing little on a Saturday

I think maybe Mommy

is trying to mislead you

with the title of this post.

She says "doing little" on a Saturday.

And it might look like that at first...

...until you see who I'm looking at...

...and who's looking at me!

And if you were to see that,

you'd see that we're not "doing little"

but rather that

I am

Radar Dolittle!

See, we went to the zoo

and I made some new friends...

and I'm pretty sure that they liked me

as much as I liked them...

That wasn't limited

to the funny looking birds.

I also made friends

with this pygmy goat...

who showed me his teeth...

and his tongue!

And it didn't even stop there!!!

There were

monkeys

and cats

and turtles

and big rats...

and more birds...

who told me more things!

All and all

it was anything but a

"Do little" day...

It was a

"do a lot" day for me...

Radar Dolittle.

I can't wait to go back!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO SO CUTE,, REALLY ENJOY THE TRIP TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HUGS AND PUGS,,
ABO,,GRANDPA,, AND NANA ANGELA

Lali said...

I love the pictures!!! Love you guys so much! What an exciting day. All my kisses! Can't wait to see you guys!

Little M and Baby G said...

Mr. Doolittle looks like he had a great time!

I think it is amazing you were so close to the animals!