Monday, February 22, 2010

Rock a bye Radar

Ok, so I was really torn about posting this because it does not show me in the most flattering light. To begin with, I'm singing and that there is usually a bad sign. But see, Radar and I do this thing where I put a music video on the iMac and I sing along to it as I rock Radar... at night when he's sleepy, he seems to really like this routine and he'll just quietly lean his head up against me and watch the video and listen to me sing (did I mention that in order to get someone to listen to me sing, I actually had to make someone?) So last night I decided instead to put on some lullaby music and the camera so that Radar could watch himself. The results were pretty hillarious (to me), so I started recording.

Not sure why he did this, but boy oh boy did mommy get a kick out of it. I hope you do too (if you can get past my haggard look and horrible singing!)



Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Lali said...

Oh my!!!! OMG!!! That is so so so so so so so cute! I love it! It is actually kind of addicting too because I was doing the ohhhs at the screen too. And I am sitting in lab in plain view of all my labmates. They probably thought I was crazy... that is good, they should get used to it sooner rather than later. His smile is precious!!!

All my love,
Hugs, Pugs and kitty kisses,
Tia Lali

Viviana said...

Extremely cute!!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

MY Favority,,,when he finish.
the SMILE,,
LOVE IT,
ANGELA AND ABO