Sunday, February 7, 2010

Screening calls

If you try calling us & we don't answer...

it might be that we're not home...

or maybe we're screening calls...

and just don't want to talk to you...

Sorry! But it happens!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Speaking of screening... I'm a big believer in sunscreen. But yesterday I thought I'd snap a couple of shots of the two of us since we were both wearing overalls and maybe I've gotten a bit too carried away with the whole sunscreen thing. I mean I live in the Bahamas and check out the pasty, blinding white color of my legs! Porcelein is nice on dishes and china dolls, but this just looks downright ghostly! Boo!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

When I was a child my mom said I put everything in the toliet!~Too funny, Radar looks so worried its in there!
your legs looks fine, keep using that sunscreen!

Lali said...

So cute! Love you guys! :)

Becky said...

Oh my lord this made me laugh.

Dardo said...

Radar picked the Superbowl winner...I should've placed a bet.

Marco said...

Dardo, if you had bet on them, they wouldn't have won. Awesome game! (I only watched the last 12 minutes) So exciting!