Saturday, February 20, 2010

Showing some teeth

Just a couple of weeks ago I posted a video of Radar climbing up and sliding down a baby slide all by himself. Now if you take him to that slide he'll look at you and say (with his eyes), "that's for babies!"

Of course Radar is still a baby, but I think that that memo didn't get to him (or maybe he couldn't read the memo since he's a baby and all). Because now Radar has conquered the little people slide at the park all by himself and there's nothing I can do about it!

At the rate that he's blowing through his slide milestones, I think that we're going to be making a trip to one of those water parks with the gigantic twisting slides before you know it.

Oh, and I've been trying for the past week to get a decent picture of Radar's front teeth. I've been looking through all of his pictures and there are zillions where he shows off his bottom teeth - and to be sure he has four very lovely bottom teeth. But he's also got four beautiful front teeth and I wanted you all to see them! It seems however, that showing his front chompers is a challenge due to those extremely heavy chipmunk cheeks that he's carrying around.

But this morning I convinced him to give a big smile and fearing that I'd lose the opportunity, I snapped the shot before my poor camera even had a chance to auto-focus. No matter though... even with a bit a blur, you can't miss them!!! Aren't they wonderful???!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Becky said...

THis little guy cracks me up! He's loves adventure!

Lali said...

He looks sooo happy on that slide! I love him! And his teeth and so perfect too! I am updated my computer background from Radar throwing the cell phone in the toilet to Radar sliding!

Hugs, Pugs and kitty kisses,
Lali

ANGELA said...

RAFITA, KEEP MOM BUSY,,
TO MUCH ENERGY. HE IS A BOY'
LOVE WHEN HE SMILE.
ANGELA