Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Best

Our friends Doug and Betty are back in town (last year) and they asked if we wanted to join them for mass this morning. Why not? It's been a while since we've been because when I think about going I usually have visions of Radar screaming and running all around the church. But this morning I pushed those visions aside and Radar dressed in his Sunday best!

What do they say about those people who have visions that come true? That they have ESP... extra sensory perception... well, that's me! ALL the visions came true! Let's just say that Sunday "best" does not apply to behavior.

Actually, it wasn't nearly that bad. We spent about 20 minutes outside when things got bad and between bouncing and singing and distracting Radar with milk, cheese puffs, watches, cell phones and whispers, we somehow managed to get through the hour and a half mass without being asked to leave!!! Way to go Radar.

After mass, Doug and Betty invited us to a delicious and equally rambunctious Sunday brunch at the Sheraton where for some unknown reason Radar devoloped a bathroom phobia. He'd made a pachoom in his boom boom (that's how we say he's pooped his diaper), but when I took him to the bathroom he panicked... different than his pissed off cry - he was terrified. So I ended up changing the boom boom in the grass outside by the pool with restaurant patrons and hotel guests looking on. What we won't do for these little critters.

All in all it was a great morning and afternoon and to prove it, I give you the before and after pictures (I didn't take my camera, but Doug and Betty got some good ones of Radar eating a bunch of M&Ms that Betty gave him... I'll have to get them and post a couple).

BEFORE

AFTER

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Lali said...

I love his outfit, he is too cute! Sounds like a fun day.

That is a strange about the bathroom phobia... but I could only imagine that a grass diaper changing is much better so maybe Radar has ESP too!

Angela said...

look good on RED,mr,rafita.jaja
and the poor baby,can't hold animore,, after long long, mass.

love ,,