Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alive... sort of

I believe this may be one of the longest stretches that Radar Love has gone silent. I assure you that we are alive, although as of last night there were some of those fleeting "I wish I was dead" thoughts going through my mind (not really).


We are currently in Hollywood, FL with Grammy... I've taken lots of pictures of the exciting stuff that's taken place over the last couple of days, but just as I was planning to upload pictures and write something witty last evening at about 7:30pm, Radar started an all night vomit marathon with a particularly voluminous barf session. Between laundry, bathing, rug shampooing, bed lining, baby cuddling, additional vomiting sessions, repeated towel and sheet changings and very, very, very little sleep, I didn't get to it.

Here's hoping that today affords me more than just these couple of minutes to do what I had been intending to do last night.

Poor monkey!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

6 comments:

Tia Sara said...

I had begun to worry... specially since before that you posted 3 days in a row! Hope Radar feels better
Besos

AUELITO ,,,ANGELA said...

SO SO SORRY..
HOPE THE BABY, BE OK. AND YOU TOO,, TRY TO SLEEP,AND RELAX.

GIVE HIM PEDIALITE.
LOVE U ALL,
ABO, ANGELA

Little M and Baby G said...

Oh no. I hope he feels better soon, for both your sakes!

Lali said...

Poor Radar!! Feel better monkey! :(

Love,
Tia Lali

Marco said...

Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon, because we miss our Radar fix. He has been looking so over the top adorable in photo's lately, its getting unbearable (not really). Love you, get well, stay hydrated!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Left alone again with Maria...Keep up the spirit Fantango! Will stop by most Mondays and Wednesdays the coming months... Uncle Stefan