Monday, April 5, 2010

Dominos win

Wow, have I been negligent about blogging or what!?! I wish I could simply tell you that I didn't have the chance to blog because I was too busy, but the truth is that if prioritize something, there's always time for it. Which must mean that my priority, since leaving Philadelphia and heading down to Maryland and Virginia, was NOT this blog!

Now that I'm back home (we flew back this morning) and I'm looking through my pictures, I see that picture taking was also not much of a priority for me. I had the opportunity to torture everyone with a bunch of group shots. I had the opportunity to at least gather all the kids together and get some pictures of them! I did neither. I have a few willy nilly shots that I took here and there before tucking the camera away again and forgetting about it.

So why, you ask, was I such a bad baby blogger over these past few days when I could have had ample opportunity to snap wonderful family photos and share funny family anecdotes? Well, it's on account of the game of dominos! In Philadelphia we were one player short (you need four), so when Radar fell asleep at night, I had some free time. But once we got to Maryland, we always had 4 players, so dominos started in the morning and finished late at night. No time for blogging!!! It can't be helped though.. it's a family disease.

But I guess now that we're back home, I can share some of the few willy nilly pictures that I did take and rather than try to explain them, I'll just throw out some willy nilly titles as well. And tomorrow we'll try to get back to the business of proper blogging.

Carlo - the Eastover Chef


The Eastover Eaters

Tio Andy & Radar
(catch the color coordination)

Trying to fill some pretty big shoes

Cute & Cuddly Cousin Carly

Our wonderful visit with Victoria Miller
(and Bingo & Bobo)

The Bunny Radar

The Snuggle Bunny X

Snuggle Bunny X & Mommy Marco

My new facebook profile pic


And that's it! Pretty lame considering how much we actually did over these last several days. But dominos won! Thank you to everyone who hosted us and made our vacation such a blast!!! We miss you already Vivi, Pepe, Vivi, Marco, Frank, X, Tia Sara, Tio Andy, Dad, Angela, Heather, Carlo, Carly, Sebastian, Nolan, Lali, Caro, Dardo, Javier, Andrea, Michael, Victoria, Bingo, Bobo and Theodore!!!! (Did I miss anyone?)

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

ABUELITO Y ANGELA said...

you miss,,EDUARDO. CAN HE BE ON YOUR LIST,????? HO HO

WE HAD A GOOD TIME, TOO,
RAFITA IS SO SO CUTE, LOOK BIG BOY NOW. GLAD SPEND TIME WITH PART OF THE FAMILY.. GREAT EASTER DINNER, THANKS TO FRANK,MARCO, FOR THE INVITATION.. AND TIA SARA TOO,;;;;
AND THAKS FRANK, FOR GIVE EDUARDOS'S RIDE TO THE AIRPORT,,,,, HOPE FELIPITO,FEELING BETTER SOON,
TITI,AND EDUARDO, WE ARE GLAD,THAT YOU HAVE A NICE TRIP..
SEE YOU LATER,,
HUGS AND PUGS,
;ABO (tribi)
ANGELA

Marco said...

I think Radar likes chocolate bunnies. It looks like a deeply spiritual moment for him...