Sunday, April 25, 2010

Every bit

Well, I got home at 9pm last night and Radar screamed with joy when he saw me!!!

So did I!!!

And he's every bit as gorgeous as when I saw him last on Thursday morning...

maybe even a touch gorgeouser!!!

9pm is usually bedtime for Radar, but he was too excited to sleep.

So was I!

To burn off some happy energy, he climbed.

And he's every bit as climby as when I last saw him...

maybe even a touch climbier...

... and resourcefuller...

...and confidenter...

...and did I mention climbier?

But mostly what I noticed is that Radar was really happy that I was home.

So was I!

And although he's generally a happy kid...

and although Maria said he was happy while I was away...

I think now that mommy's back home...

...I think he's even a touch happier!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Next adventure... Spain... 10 days!!!

2 comments:

Lali said...

He looks very happy! Happy you two are back together!! :)

All my love,
Tia Lali

littleharves said...

ah you're both just goreouser, i can't believe how much you travel !!keep on gorgeousing it up won't you xxx anne