Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How to put it

Let's see... how can I put this? Hmmm... how can I say what I want to say in as few words as possible? Oooo, ooooo.... I got it...

I suck!!!

There's really no better way to put it. See, I had the audacity to give this blog the subtitle "Adventures with my baby boy," and then when we actually head off and have great adventures, I barely take a picture and I don't blog about it!!! Sure, I take lots of pictures at home... that's easy.

But let's say for the sake of argument that Radar and I flew to Boston this past weekend. And let's pile on top of that his Great Tia Sara, Tia Marco, Tio Javier and cousin Xavier made the drive up from Maryland and Philadelphia to join us... why would they do that you ask? Maybe we'll say that they did it because it was my birthday on Saturday, or more importantly, we were throwing a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom on Saturday night. Let's say that my god parents and their daughter Gloria and her husband were also joining in on the dinner and that everyone was wearing silly cone party hats. We might even spice the story up by saying that my mom's cousin Magee picked mom up at the airport at noon on Saturday and kept her busy dragging her through a museum and getting faux lost until it was time for our surprise dinner. If we got really specific, we could even mention a visit to the New England Aquarium or the Boston Museum of Science (way, way cool by the way). It was a weekend chock full of 'adventures' as says the subtitle of this blog. And I could have taken a thousand pictures of how much we did and how much fun we had.

Or...

I could suck!!!!

Which I do!!!!

And as a result of me sucking so much, we're now back in Nassau and I only have a few haphazard pictures from our trip, most of which don't give you a clue as to where we were or what we were doing.

My next adventure will be a solo one as I head off to Cayman and leave Radar for three days and two nights. But that's not for another 9 days, so maybe I can get my act together again before that!

Oh, and today is my mom's birthday... Happy Birthday Grammy!!! We love you and loved seeing and surprising you up in Boston!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Marco said...

Personally I think the adventure was a success, in that we actually ventured out of the house. Knowing this bunch we could have easily sat around playing dominos inside the whole time. Furthermore there are 2 pictures with X smiling in them! Happy birthday ladies! I had a a great time.

ANGELA,,,MIME said...

HOPE BOTHS OF YOU,,TITI AND CHRISTINA.(GRANDMO) HAD A GREAT DAY,,,IN BOSTON CELEBRATE THEY BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER,,,.
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS.
HUGS.

ANGELA,,MIGUEL