Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our next big adventure...

...is not for an original Starbucks in Seattle (sorry Jenna - we'll get there sooner or later though)...

...and it's not to Likchtensteen (um... Tia Sara, can you spell check that for me?)...

...and Marco - do you guess China whenever anyone asks you anything?

All I can say is that by the time we get there, we'll be very prepared since Radar is busy online doing research about all the things we can do in...



!!!!SPAIN!!!!

Madrid to be specific... at least for the first couple of days and then we may hop on the fast train over to Barcelona since none of us have ever been there before. We're leaving for Philadelphia on May 5th and then for Madrid on May 6th, arriving on May 7th.

This time, if I don't take lots of pictures, I expect you all to fire me!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Bummer!i was hoping to catch up with a cup of coffee!

Carolina said...

Titi, I have the perfect solution for your lack of pictures problem... TAKE ME!!!
I could be RADAR's personal photographer and all you would have to do is take me everywhere you go :D
I can totally make that my new career and forget all about school, what do you think?

But just in case you decide not to take my offer, I'm sure you guys will have tons of fun, and please, takes LOTS of pics!

littleharves said...

omg christena thats brilliant!!! you must be so excited. i must admit though when i saw radars research ( and btw great mouse skills radar!) i thought it was disney land, yeah i should be a bit embarrassed to admit that! you most certainly better take pics. i want to see one of you and radar in sombrero's having a siesta please! xxx

Anonymous said...

Don't I get a prize????

Sara

Radar's Mom said...

Caro... I like your plan... a lot! Do you think Lali will be jealous if I take you to Spain without her? Maybe we can just keep it a little secret between you, me, Radar and everyone who reads this blog. We'll give you a code name ("the sexy suitcase") and she'll never suspect a thing.

Sara... a prize? Ok, I will get a prize for all those who guessed Spain when I'm in Spain! Deal?

Tia Sara said...

Make sure to look up our wonderful cousins in Madrid. When is this trip going to take place? Besos.