Friday, April 23, 2010

Pros vs. Cons

I'm not saying that being here in Cayman is all bad.

Some of the pros are...

...that my room has a gigantic tub with super-turbo water pressure that makes for a killer bubble bath!

... and yes, it's an obstructed view, but a view of the ocean none the less.

...and this view...

...from the catamaran...

...that we set off on...

...for a sunset cruise...

...wasn't horrible...


But all these little pros are seriously outweighed by one big CON.

My missing monkey!

But I've only got this one last night to get through and tomorrow afternoon I'll be back on a flight... and tomorrow night when my head hits the pillow, my monkey is going to be right beside me!

Now that's a PRO worth a million sunset sails!!!

Lots of love,
Titi

5 comments:

Lali said...

Cruise looks like a lot of fun. You sounded so sad during you last post, it made me sad. :( But now you sound ok, looking forward to tomorrow night.

Love you,
Love Radar,
Tia Lali

Marco said...

Wow, Purgatory is gorgeous! Chin up, its only temporary...

Marco said...

Wow, Purgatory is gorgeous! Its only temporary so suck it up. Perhaps a cool beverage?

Anonymous said...

Damn it!

Viviana said...

Well next time if you need somebody suffer that purgatory for you I"m in. Just let me know. Is only one more to go almost there.