Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 3rd wins!!!!

After serving for a full year in Iraq...

Our Antonio is finally back home!!!!

He landed on US soil in Minneapolis at 10:30pm last night...

So the 3 who guessed May 3rd win a beer with Antonio
(his treat of course)!
(oh, I changed my vote this morning from May 4th to May 3rd)
(if you want a free beer, you can change your vote too!)

I can't tell you how happy we are that you're back Antonio & I am so looking forward to seeing you and introducing you in person to the the little man of this blog.

WELCOME HOME!!!!

We love you,
Titi and Radar

PS - Antonio directed me to some pictures that had been posted on facebook of this company's homecoming in El Paso when they arrived after midnight last night. Out of the 151 pictures, I only found a couple with Antonio...

...mostly it was a bunch of guys & girls I never met...

...but that didnt' matter... I still cried when I saw this picture!!! I guess it's the new mother sentimentality at work. I mean, come on... look at this monkey pajama'd little guy looking at his daddy... So freakin' sweet!!!!

5 comments:

Little M and Baby G said...

YAY! I voted Cinco de Mayo because it was the most festive date. But earlier is definitely better in this case!

littleharves said...

so happy you have your family back together and safe, can't imagine how hard this past year has been on you all. that last pic is very melty melty xxx

Tia Sara said...

I voted for the third. I win! Welcome back Antonio, will have a beer with you any time....preferably over a game of dominoes.

Tios y Miguel said...

WELCOME BACK,,
BIENVIENIDO ANTONIO, NOS ALEGRA ENORMEMENTE, SABER QUE YA ESTAS DE REGRESO. UN ABRAZO, DESDE MADRID. DE TIO TRIBI,, TIA ANGELA, Y MIGUEL ANGEL.
XOXOXOXO

Viviana said...

Because I can't drink beer I'm not going to change the day :) Well I'm so happy he finally is safe and @ home. For us is Still 90 days to wait but the time is flying and is all that count. Welcome home Tio Toto.