Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spanish time warp


Turns out that it's not so easy to blog while in Spain. For starters, there's no wifi in the rooms so my normal blogging routine (when Radar is sleeping) doesn't work. You might think then that I could turn Radar over to his abuelito and nana, but noooooooooooooooo! Radar has been pathologically clingy on this trip. If I walk 3 feet away (errr... 1 meter here), he starts screaming bloody murder. Blogging with Radar on my lap? Uh... not an option... he wants to push all the keys and if I say no, more bloody murder.
But here I've found a very short respite and I thought I could at least post a few pictures, mostly from Barcelona (which was a truly beautiful, friendly and fascinating place)!

No trip to Europe would be complete without a visit to the very local generic mall that has a bunch of coin operated machines for kids to enjoy universally!!


Train station on the way to Barcelona


Toasting at an outdoor cafe along Passaig Colom

The Mediterranean


Biking along Barceloneta by the Mediterranean Sea

Eating & really enjoying mariscos

Radar's reaction to being held by anyone but mommy!
By Gaudi's Temple de la sagrada familia

Donning Avo's gangsta cap on the fast train back to Madrid

I guess I'll probably blog again when I get back home... IF I get back home. We were supposed to fly back to Philly today, but Mr. Icelandic volcano has other plans and our flight was cancelled. We're booked on the flight for tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Lots of love (errr... mucho amor here),
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE hade a good Time, here in Spain, the weather is not so bad,
but, tomorrow, we say ,Good Bye. Titi and Rafita, have a NIce Trip Back.
love, Angela y Abo, Abuelito,
tomorrow, Miguel is Coming.

Becky said...

I would offically like to offer to nanny for you..especially when you go abroad. AMAZING. And the metric joke actually made me laugh out loud at work.