Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What do weathermen know anyway?

And we're off! In just a couple of hours we're heading to the airport to embark on our next great adventure...

First stop... Philadelphia! We get in this evening and tomorrow we're planning a wonderful afternoon in Center City. A picnic on the lawn by the Art Museum. A perfect plan and since I checked the weather forecast just a couple of days ago, it was all clear skies ahead for Thursday! Awesome!

Then Thursday evening we board our flight to Madrid. We arrive Friday morning. My dad has been bragging about how beautiful it is over in Madrid this time of year. He promised that we wouldn't eat a single meal inside... Oh how I miss just strolling along the beautiful streets of Madrid! Thank goodness we'll have beautiful weather.

Then on Saturday morning we board the fast train to Barcelona! None of us have ever been. How do you even begin to take in such a wonderful place in a span of just two days? Bicycling! That's right, we'll be packing Radar's and our bikes are reserved... Oh, how fun Saturday afternoon will be as we happily pedal through the streets of beautiful Barcelona.

And now that it's the morning of our departure (ie, time for me to think about packing the suitcase), I think I'll check the weather forecast - for temperatures obviously... because there's no doubt at all that the sun will be shining!!!


Bahhh! What the hell do weathermen know anyway!?! Right?

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

littleharves said...

they know nothing christena! its my turn for a long e-mail i'll get it to you as soon as i have any news. in the meantime have a brilliant holiday in spain, i'm so excited for you and radar, may all the airport transfers run smoothly, the food on thre plane be good, the seats comfy and radar settled oh and ofcourse....the weather be perfect, loads of love and don't forget to take lots of pictures for those of us who live vicariously through you both xxx anne

Angela said...

TITI. THE COUPLE OF DAYS HERE, WAS WINDY, AND COLD,, BRING A SWETER, FOR YOU AND rAFITA,, SEE YOU BOTH SOON. HUGS
ANGELA

Michelle said...

jealous.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia Sara said...

As you know, I am not superstitious; however, if you want it not to rain on your trip, take an umbrella. If you lug one around, you will not need it. It also works with my cane. If I take it with me, my knee behaves beautifully... if I forget it then I usually have to go and buy a new one. Have fun!