Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Sneed ate my post!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been such a stranger. All has been good on the home front since my last post. And I would have posted earlier if I hadn't gotten all into a new, ridiculous and time wasting (money wasting too) project.

It started last weekend when Radar was throwing a tantrum and he cried so hard that his nose bled a bit. Then he was distracted and less than 10 seconds after the nose bleeding incident, he was off screaming his high pitched joy scream at Fanny. It occurred to me that I really don't understand toddler behavior most of the time and maybe I wasn't seeing something. That led me to write a silly Doctor Suess like story about the incident. On that same day, I found this fun site where you can publish photo or any other kind of book and I started getting really carried away.

The result is this:


The pictures seem to load pretty slowly or maybe it's just my connection. You'll have to view the preview (which is actually the whole book) in full screen mode to be able to read the text.

Anyhoo... that's the reason I haven't posted... it wasn't my fault... the Sneed ate my post!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

littleharves said...

omg christena, i love this book, i think it is really happening in your house, you need to make the sneed radar friendly! xxx

Carolina said...

Great book! I'm sooo glad RADAR found a way to defeat that sneed, he is so smart!!!

Lali said...

:) Love it! Radar is so so so smart. Hugging it out always makes everything better!

Anonymous said...

So, I guess there are a lot of Sneeds on airplanes, in restaurants etc..... What a great excuse! ;)
Stefan