Friday, June 11, 2010

Walkin' Talkin' Dancin'...

Well, I've received numerous reports of Sneed misdeeds in Florida, Philadelphia, Maryland, West Virginia, Venezuela and even more here in the Bahamas. I have begun to plot his movements on a map and based on the times and locations, it seems that the Sneed either has teleporting abilities or the Sneed has a family! I will continue to plot misdeeds on a Sneed map, so please do let me know if you suspect any further Sneed misdeeds.

For today though, I thought I'd just leave you with a quick video from last night where Radar shows off some of this talents (ie, walking in women's shoes, talking and one very fine dance move!)



Love,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

Little M and Baby G said...

Wow!
I love his little dance!

Lali said...

Oh my Radar!!! You are saying sooooo many words! Now say it with me... Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Lali. Is he doing it? I know that you are reading this to him... so he has to be thinking about it. :) I love him so much. I also agree with Little M and Baby G, I love those dance moves! And I love that he stepped on your kindle!

All my love,
Tia Lali

punky_cutie69 said...

He is too cute! He is talking so much and knows so many words, I'm like wow. I just love your blog. And he stepped on your Kindle because he thinks you should have gotten a Nook. LOL

angela said...

VERY GOOD,, AND 5 DAYS HE CELEBRATE HIS 18 MONTHS OLD/
WE LIKE VERY MUCH YOUR BOOK,,

HIGS AND PUGS,
ANGELA DAD MIME