Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's he up to now...

I have some troubling news. Since the Sneed ran off this past weekend, we have begun to receive some reports that it has been causing problems in other areas.


I received a report that the Sneed has been sneaking beers from my Dad's refrigerator in West Virginia!!

Obviously we are interested in locating and apprehending the Sneed as soon as possible, so if anyone else has come in contact with the Sneed or if it has caused problems where you live, please let me know so that we can plot its movements and trace its whereabouts!

Your report should include the nature of the Sneed's misdeed and the location of the crime. If you have an approximate date or time, that might help us track it faster.

Many thanks and lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

Abuela said...

I once had baseboards in my living room. Bit by bit they degenerated into sawdust. I thought perhaps it was because of termites, but they the boards) were only 5 years old. Knowing about the Sneed clarifies the situation. (Disclaimer: I have 4, yes 4 dogs inherited from off-shore daughter. They are fenced into the livingroom when they're in the house).

Tia Sara said...

Nicu's chocolate stash in his office has a way of dissapearing. You think the Sneed has something to do with that?

The Science Pundit said...

I think the Sneed™ may have abandoned one (or more) of his pet mice in a certain kitchen in Philadelphia.

Anonymous said...

Nicu stashes mini eclairs in the freezer too, you might want to check them...

Abuela said...

I have to report another misadventure with the Sneed. Just yesterday I bought a jar of unsalted peanuts. They are a good snack, and to keep my svelte line I limit myself to a maximum of 4 handfuls a day. This afternoon I noticed 9/10's of the jar gone. Only the Sneed could have pulled this off.