Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm a guessin'

It's not like I like to take antibiotics...


Photobucket

...but I don't do this when I take them...

Photobucket

...and I'm a guessin' this isn't totally normal.

Photobucket

I guess it's time to call the vet.

Lots of love,
Titi

PS - Rafa, thanks for the art critique. I will talk to the artist about coloring within the lines next time! Hope you had a good 4th and that your travels back home are safe and easy. Can't wait to see you later this month!!!!

6 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I get that way when I haven't had a good beer in a while.

Radar's Mom said...

@SP... "a while" being about 12 hours?

Marco said...

did you talk to the vet?

Anonymous said...

NO MORE, MEDICINE FOR MULLIGAN, ONLY A BEER,,,
BARACK, LIKE MIJITOS,
HOPE THE CAT, BE OK..

NANA said...

FEELING BETTER, MULLIGAN, NO MORE MEDICINE,,,, ONLY FEW MOJITOS,

Marco said...

Is Mulligan feeling any better, now that he's been on beer and mojitos for 3 days? Seriously, how's the kitten doing?