Friday, July 9, 2010

Status Check

I have to keep in mind that there are some 'cat people' reading my blog regularly. I see now that it was rather cruel to post pictures of my frothing, sickly, injured, diseased cat, then to just leave you all hanging. With that said, let me provide an overall household status check...


CAT

Photobucket

Injured paw... 85%
Appetite... 90%
Froth drooling... 0%

Overall... ALL SYSTEMS GO!


DOG

Photobucket

Energy level... 6%
Appetite... 160%
Alien tolerance 30%

Overall... ALL SYSTEMS GO!


MOTHER

Photobucket

Intention to Exercise... 99%
Actual Exercise... 1%
Chocolate resistance... -90%

Overall... ALL SYSTEMS GO!


RADAR

Photobucket

Energy... 100%
Tantrum energy... 450%
Snuggliness... 100%

Overall... ALL SYSTEMS GO!
Lots of love,
Titi & Radar

3 comments:

Lali said...

I am glad everyone is good. OMG! You and Radar have the same exact lips! It is crazy! Love you guys!

Anyone want a super cute puppy?

The Science Pundit said...

Radar is soooooo cute!

Becky said...

-90% chocolate tolerance. Ain't that the truth! I ate 3 things of m and ms today.