Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The things we don't want for our kids

I try not to put too many expectations on Radar for his future.

But I have to confess that there are some things I'd rather NOT see him do.

I mean, I want Radar to be happy in whatever he does...

...but I'd rather he not find happiness as a strip joint table dancer.

Photobucket

And although a drink now and then is fine...

...I really hope he doesn't develop a serious drinking problem.

Photobucket

And there are stupid things too...

...like my hope that he doesn't turn out to be one of
those guys who lets his ass crack hang out!

Photobucket

But I suppose that even if he was and did all that...

...I'd still love him every bit as much!

Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

Lali said...

As your posts often do, I laughed out loud (at my desk in my quiet lab area)! Radar is amazing! He would make a great strip dancer with drinking problems. As for the drinking problem, I would keep a watchful eye, he can't even match his own socks.

Loads of Kisses,
Love,
Tia Lali

H and M B said...

So funny! Radar is table dancing, I love when Hayden and my BF's daughter gets on my coffee table dancing, its so cute. Just as Radar would make the cutest strip joint dancer I've ever seen! Go, Radar!

Anonymous said...

Hello Christena

Reading your blog is like reading a good book. Have to pick it up to see whats going to happen next. I'm still checking on little Radar.

Lots of Love
Chevette

Becky said...

LMAO! Seriously, that is hysterical.

Jobs Forestry said...

Latest Online Jobs Available in Canada, USA, Uk, Australia, Europe, Gulf, Africa, Asia and all around the world.

Jobs Forestry