Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another August

This August is hot... I guess in this part of the world though, all Augusts are hot. This August we've taken every opportunity to hit the pool and beaches to cool off. Again, that's pretty typical of any August. This August, a little toddler Pazos has particularly enjoyed his dips in the pool and maybe that distinguishes this August from other Augusts...


... or maybe not...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, that's another August, 40 years ago, and that little toddler Pazos enjoying her backyard pool is none other than Radar's mom! Anybody see any similarity?

Stay cool!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

7 comments:

Lali said...

So super cute! What were you holding in your hand? So so so cute!

The Science Pundit said...

The resemblance is uncanny.

Channel Dropout said...

I love it! I see immediately where Radar gets his good looks.

Becky said...

wow!

Carolina Martinez said...

you were such an adorable baby!!!!! I love the picture :)

ABO,,NANA,, MIME said...

HAPPY 20 MONTHS OLD,,, RAFITA IS A BIG BOY NOW...WHER'S THE BABY GO,??? OMG.. TIME PAST Q,,,,
UN BESOTE
GRANPA ABO,, ANGELA NANA, AND MIME
LOVE U, SEE YOU SOON,
HUGS..

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)