Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I heart faces... starring Eduardo

It's not like me to enter any kind of picture contest with a picture of anyone but Radar, especially considering that the topic on 'I heart faces' this week is "beach fun" and Radar has become a veritable beach bum (or at least his bum has spent plenty of time on the beach of late).

But since I can only choose one picture, I'm posting one of Radar's buddy Eduardo from our trip to Old Fort Bay beach a couple of months back (same day I took the picture used in the current header). If you can look past his adorable, sand covered face and into Eduardo's eyes, you can see me on my belly shooting the picture... I just think it's a cool shot and so for today... just for today... Eduardo gets top billing on Radar's blog!

I see you


Follow the 'i heart faces' button to check out other beach fun entries.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

11 comments:

Christine said...

Nice photo! I love close-ups! Hope he didn't eat too much sand.

Lali said...

I love the photo!!... this is a good opportunity for Radar- sharing is caring. He is kind of learning to share. Sure, Radar didn't decide to put Eduardo up on his blog or in this photo contest, but in some strange way he is still sharing. I like it!

Love,
Tia Lali

Christy M said...

Love those eyes! And I love the tight crop on this cutie's face.

lisa d. said...

LOVE IT!! what a cutie and the texture is great!

Tia Sara said...

For a minute there I thought you were going to post a picture of Radar's Tio Eduardo!

Candy Howard Photography said...

Wow!! This is fabulous!

JaimeLee said...

So Cute! Great shot!

Helen said...

oh my what a perfect shot!!!!!!! love it!

Michelle said...

That is a really great photo!

Angela ,,Nana said...

is Edu, be in the picture with Rafita; be wonderfull, next time.
good luck in the contest.
love.
NANA

Angela ,,Nana said...

is Edu, be in the picture with Rafita; be wonderfull, next time.
good luck in the contest.
love.
NANA