Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Did someone remember to fill the dog's water bowl?

I'll admit that I do sometimes forget to fill the pug's water bowl. Luckily it seems that Radar has mostly outgrown his need to either tip over the bowl or drink from it - but that doesn't mean that his fascination is over. It just seems to have taken on a slightly different form.

On the up side, Radar is helping. As you can see from his very concentrated expression, this is a very important responsibility that he takes very seriously.

On the down side, he practically flooded the kitchen and emptied at least a gallon of water from the cooler last night.

But I'm sure this too is a bit of a phase and at least for now, I don't have to worry about making sure that Fanny's got enough water!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - the countdown is on to this weekend's Pazos family reunion / twin century bike ride up in Virginia and Maryland... more about that in another post.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

um.. he is so stinkin' cute. how do you stand it?

Kelley's Kids said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you liked the 70's post, I had fun doing it!

Your little guy is the cutest thing ever!!!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing pictures of the two of you...I can tell he is one loved little Radar!

Kelley