Friday, October 1, 2010

They never stood a chance

Oh, hey guys. What's up?
Want in on a pretty fun game?
Mommy and I call it 'Footsie Wrestling'
and I'm pretty darn good at it.

Photobucket

See, it starts like this
with my feet between mommy's.

Photobucket

You might think mommy has an advantage
because her feet are so giant...

Photobucket

...but you would be wrong!
My little feet are quick as a cat!

Photobucket

Before she can say 'boo'
her right foot is toast!

Photobucket

While she's distracted with the right one,
I go in for the kill with the left.

Photobucket

Poor mommy feet...
the truth is that they never stood a chance.

Photobucket

So I suppose I should feel sad for her feet...
but the truth is
I'm not sad
at all!

Photobucket

Lots of love,
Radar and mommy's feet

4 comments:

Tia Sara said...

What beautiful feet.....not yours Titi!

Kelley's Kids said...

Oh my gosh that little Radar is ADORABLE! And his little feetsies are adorable too! Sorry he always wins at your foot games! LOL!

Lali said...

I agree with the feet comments above. But my oh my that smile is amazing!

Love,
Tia Lali

Little M and Baby G said...

I love his smile! And his cute little toes!