Friday, October 15, 2010

Wave of Light

Yes, it's the weekend and I am indeed diving back into my Halloween madness. I should have some pictures from my next project ready to post some time tomorrow.


But for tonight I'd like to break from the silly stuff for something a little more serious.

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.


This year there is a "Wave of Light" campaign where participants are asked to light a candle in memory of a lost baby for one hour starting at 7pm whereever in the world they are. As 7pm rolls across the different time zones, so does a wave of light in memory of all of our lost babies.

So tonight at 7pm here in Nassau, Bahamas, I lit a candle in my kitchen in memory of my own lost little boy, Bennett.
This one's for you my sweet angel.

Photobucket

Lots of love

4 comments:

Kelley's Kids said...

Thinking of your sweet little Bennett and our Grayson (and hoping they are playing together) I will light a candle for both little guys.
Kelley

littleharves said...

thinking of your sweet bennett christena and sending you much love xxx

The Science Pundit said...

Although I'll never get to play with him like I will with Rafael, I love Bennet just as much.

The Science Pundit said...

Damnit! Now I can't stop crying. :-(