Saturday, November 13, 2010

Caught green handed

As a follow-up to yesterday's post about expressions, I just want to clear something up. Although Radar is a mimic and many of his new expressions seem to be just the faces of a young actor, that isn't always the case. Sometimes his expressions reflect just what's going on in that little brain of his.


I was in the kitchen about a half hour ago, preparing my much needed morning coffee (much needed since Radar thought that 5am was a good wake-up time today - on a Saturday!) Radar was in the living room and I guess I was too tired to notice that he was quiet for too long - never a good sign.

Then he joined me in the kitchen and gave me this look... so out came the camera.

Photobucket

Granted, the marker marks on his face were a clue that something was amiss, but the expression alone would have been telling enough.

So I asked, "Radar. What did you do?"

Photobucket

Oh my - that just can't be good!

Then the expression quickly slipped back into pure innocence and I knew there was trouble in the living room.

Photobucket

A quick peek at his hands was the final clue!!!

Photobucket

And sure enough, this is what I found in the living room!!!

Photobucket

So yes, sometimes his expressions are just acting...

but sometimes...

like when he's caught green handed...

sometimes they mean just what they seem to mean...

such as...

"BUSTED!"

Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar


3 comments:

Marco said...

Clearly Radar needs to work on his "I'm shock & surprised, clearly I was framed" expression". Probably next month...

Kelley's Kids said...

Oh no! Jack did the same thing about a year and a half ago, I had to go to a flooring store and buy special cleaner to get it up. (It's a post on my blog from long ago) Were you able to get it up?

HOW can you ever get mad at that beautiful little face, he is too adorable!

Hope you were able to get it up :) Kelley

Kelley's Kids said...

Oh, and I LOVE your Christmas blog, it looks so pretty!
Kelley