Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Natural beauties and mugshots

There's simply too much to cover. We're back home and as much as we loved our extended Thanksgiving world tour, we are glad to be back. We are pooped!


I had plans to take lots of pictures on our trip... BIG PLANS! I don't just drag around my huge, fat camera for kicks... I was going to get some awesome pictures of 'the two Christinas and the two Rafaels' and a fabulous family portrait with all 30 of us and loads of pictures of the kids, arm in arm, smiling and laughing together. Those were the plans...

What actually happened was that I waited until nearly the last minute before pulling out the camera and running around the house snapping random, candid shots. That technique isn't really the best when you're aiming for 'keepers'.

You end up getting a bunch of pictures like this...

Photobucket

There were plenty of pretty bad pictures in the bunch and then there were the sickening people who look good no matter how hard you try to get a lousy shot! So for those of you out there that are in the mood for another contest, I've decided to put up two categories for a vote; "Mugshot madness" and "Naturalest beauty".

And for those of you that didn't make the finalist list, please don't feel slighted... I promise that you were a serious contender for either the mugshot or beauty list (many more mugshots than beauties, by the way)!

Here we go...

The Naturalest beauty finalists

#1 - the purple girlies
Photobucket

#2 - mama & christina
Photobucket

#3 - so darn cute
Photobucket

#4 - cheek to cheek
Photobucket

And the next category was far harder to narrow down, but the finalists for Mugshot madness are:

#1 - clearly insane
Photobucket

#2 - the angry drunk dude
Photobucket

#3 - the sleeping drunk baby
Photobucket

#4 - not really sure what to make of this
Photobucket

And there you have it! Please register your votes and we will declare the winner in a few days...

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

8 comments:

Becky said...

Sleeping Milk Drunk Baby!!!!

Kelley's Kids said...

Haha, I love the first one!! Great pictures. Years from now you will treasure even the ones where cutie Radar is screaming and crying. I love all the pictures, but I do have to pick the 1st one, it reminds me of my own pictures and how my kids have acted when getting together with family....it's priceless!
Kelley

Kelley's Kids said...

P.S...In the next week or so I will be posting a picture of my girls (before Jack was born) sitting in Santa's lap SCREAMING at the top of their lungs, it cracks me up. I love pictures that tell a "story".
Kelley

Kelley's Kids said...

Opps, sorry, I didn't realize the picture I picked wasn't in the drawing, so I pick "drunk baby"!!
Kelley

Anonymous said...

Mom and Christina. Could not vote any other way.

Rafa

Marco said...

I'm going to vote for cheek to cheek, because in my memory of the interaction between Mariale & Xavier there was a lot of kissing (don't tell the angry drunk guy). It was very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I have to go with the two number 3s. Its a tie as far as I am concerned. Gee, I guess you cant guess who I am...

Radar's Mom said...

Sara - very tricky, not leaving your name. I never would have guessed who left that last comment if not for hiring a very expensive hacker to dig through the IP addresses and trace the comment to its origin!!!