Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not that I'm in a rush

It's bedtime for me, but I just wanted to shoot off this quick question.

For those of you with older kids out there, maybe you've got an answer.

And please don't think that I'm in any hurry for Radar to grow up.

I'm not.

I'm hoping the answer is "a long time from now".

But I just thought it was worth asking.

So here it is...

When will every birthday party that we go to

NOT end like this anymore?

Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - More on this in tomorrow's post...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lali said...

OMG he is beautiful!!!! Why would you want that to end?

Xmas tree!!!!

Exciting stuff!
Love,
Tia Lali

Channel Dropout said...

I'll be honest with you - every birthday party that I go to still ends like that. So you looking at a potential 29+ years

Radar's Mom said...

Kimberdoo.. that is just what I wanted to hear!!!!

Channel Dropout said...

I guess my mama is a lucky woman!