Sunday, February 6, 2011

How does it feel to get it wrong?

Just like vampires can't see visions when werewolves are around, I guess Radar's visions get a bit cloudy when the Steelers are around.


So, maybe you're wondering if Radar is upset that he got this one wrong.

Let's ask him.

Photobucket

Hmmm... I guess not!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - We did not watch the game... we spent all afternoon on the water and at the beach, so when we got back home at 6:30pm, it was bath and bed (even though clearly I haven't been able to get to sleep, I have been in bed) for us folks!

PSS - Oh... hope none of you actually put money down based on Radar's prediction... he's two years old for God's sake!!!! What's wrong with you!

PSSS - More on Hannah to come. We are already setting the groundwork for our first visit! Bubbly with excitement over it!!!

PSSSS - a few shots from today...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tia Sara said...

I didn't watch the game either although Tio Andy was watching, of course. I did however look up the Doritos Pug Attack ad on the internet. You should look it up if you haven't seen it already. Besos