Sunday, February 27, 2011

Maybe

Maybe in 7 years when I'm running late for work and rushing to get things ready in the morning... maybe after having woken Radar up 30 minutes earlier and being ready to walk out the door... maybe if I walked in his room and found this scene on his bed... well, then maybe I wouldn't think it was very sweet.


And maybe in 16 years when I didn't even hear Radar sneak in way past his curfew the night before... maybe when I see that the car is parked half on the grass and half in the driveway... maybe if I walked into the living room and found him like this on the couch with a crumpled can of beer on the floor... well, then maybe I wouldn't think it was so darling.

And maybe in 40 years when his wife is getting over a cold on a Sunday and my grandkids are behaving horribly... maybe when my daughter-in-law asked Radar to do ONE thing, like take out the garbage and she walks in the kitchen to see the pile in the can toppling over on its own weight... maybe if she then walked into den to find him like this in the Lazyboy at 3 o'clock in the afternoon with a game on the tv... well, then maybe she wouldn't see the beauty in it!

But as for this Sunday of this year, I can say that my eyes have rarely seen anything so sweet and darling and beautiful!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Lali said...

He is so so so beautiful in those pictures.
You are very insightful so I take your predictions very seriously. However concerning this post's subject on how Radar sleeping maybe less charming in 7, 16 or 40 yrs.. I don't buy it.

It is very hard to imagine a day where Radar won't brighten my mood or put a smile on my face. (Changed my background!)

Love,
Tia Lali

ANGELA said...

ME ENCATO LA CAMISETA DE OBAMA,, LE LUCE EL COLOR ROSA.. QUE LINDO SE VE, UN BESITO A RAFITA.